The MR Collection represents some of the earliest steel furniture designs by Mies van der Rohe. The material choice was inspired by fellow Bauhaus master Marcel Breuer, while the forms are thought to be modern derivatives of 19th century iron rocking chairs.
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
- Leather laces wrap around the frame to connect the seat slings to the frame
- Frame is seamless tubular stainless steel with a polished finish
- Four molded clear plastic glides with twin-pin snap-in construction included
- The KnollStudio logo and signature of Ludwig Mies van der Rohe are stamped on each piece
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
The Inform online shop offers a highly curated selection of our favourite pieces. If you do not see the option that you are looking for here, please contact us.
If you would like to browse most every available products that we have to offer, head over to our Product Search page. We also have a comprehensive list of our suppliers found on our Manufacturers page.
All orders over $100 and considered a small or medium parcel, you will receive free domestic shipping. This condition may not apply to sale items. If your order requires freight, installation or other specialized shipping services, you will be contacted by email within two business days to make the arrangements with available options. In this case, additional freight and/or installation charges may apply.
If you have any questions in regards to shipping or anything else, please do not hesitate to email us.
Located in Vancouver
All orders over $5,000 to residences or businesses within the general Vancouver area will receive free white-glove delivery by the Inform installations team.